(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sdguy
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to have a threesome when I visit. How does this work in practice – Should I first pick a lady I like, go with her to a room and then discuss with her about having another lady join us?

This is the first time I will be visiting and after having gone through the forums here, I feel like I will be avoiding the line up. Just hang out at the bar and wait for a lady to approach me

Thanks.

kane
    Participant

Have not done a threesome myself, but the consensus seems to be that, yes, if you are just going to show up to the bar and go from there it is best to pick a lady and let her suggest a girl she is compatable with. Conversely, you could direct message girls you were interested in on twitter and perhaps make a connection that way, arrange a threesome prior to arrival and call the Ranch to make a reservation with the ladies involved.

Ruby Rose
    Participant

Hanging out at the bar is a good idea, and you can look through the website and see who will be here the same week as you so you can start thinking about who you might like to meet. You can also email the ladies you’re interested in having a threesome with and ask if they are interested in partying together. 🙂

You can negotiate with one lady first if you’d like, or you can pick two girls in the bar and negotiate with them at the same time. It’s entirely up to you!

Flint
    Participant

All those are good ideas. For the Olny threesome I had, I picked two ladies that I had previously partied with. They were both amenable ahead of time so I had no problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar