(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea
    Participant

Want stronger orgasms and a higher libido? Start with your nutrition. No—you don’t have to eat oysters for three meals a day (they’re awkward to eat at your office desk anyway). But you can kickstart your libido and improve your sexual health with these meals… dessert included!

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal with Flaxseed & Nuts

Okay, so sensuously feeding your partner spoonfuls of mushy oatmeal doesn’t really paint a sexy picture (OR DOES IT), but it does contain avenacoside, a nutrient that keeps a healthy supply of testosterone—a libido-booster—in your system. Flax helps with testosterone levels too, and contains a rich supply of lignans to boot, helping combat vaginal dryness.

Add in walnuts, pine nuts, and almonds for an extra boost—they all contain l-arginine, an amino acid that increases blood flow to the genitals, enhancing arousal and orgasms.

DRINK: Coffee with Nutmeg

Whether you go regular or decaf, add a pinch of nutmeg to your morning brew—it’s said to be an aphrodisiac, stimulating nerve cells and blood circulation, which boosts sexual desire. (Psst, it’s also great in tea, egg nog, and hot chocolate.)

Flint
    Participant

This is for both sexes?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Anything suggested by Chelsea is good enough for me!

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

I make Brandy Alexanders every weekend, topped with nutmeg. I’ve noticed that after four or five of them, I feel a little randy.

Chelsea
    Participant

Yes, both sex 😉

Chelsea
    Participant

You are so cute, thank you 😘

Chelsea
    Participant

@ejeremy 👍👏🏻

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Chelsea

Angel Parr
    Participant

Great advice Chelsea.. Is that what keeps you so frisky? 😉

Flint
    Participant

good question!

Chelsea
    Participant

Besides sex yeah @angel parr this diet helps a lot …. I dont know if can tell 👉🍑😏

Attachments:
    AlexEmpire
    Participant

This is excellent, I drink a lot of coffee and adding a pinch of nutmeg sounds delicious!

Chelsea
    Participant

TASTE GOOD!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar