(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bad Boy
    Participant

I saw mentions of a new Sex Tape Room on Twitter, but I can’t find any information on the Sheri’s site. What I’d like to know is:

How does it work?
    Who does the filming?
    Are there any photos of the room online so I can see what it offers?
    Is there a list of ladies who offer this experience?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Flint
    Participant

whose Twitter feed? I know of no new room for this activity. Jave you ask the office about it?

Bad Boy
    Participant
    hoochie coochie man
    Participant

When I was at Sheri’s a couple of weeks ago I was told the sex tape room is in the works but not yet available.

Bad Boy
    Participant

Thanks for the update. I assumed it was already available since it’s being promoted. I hope there will be an announcement/site update when it’s ready.

Flint
    Participant

thanks hoochie. I wonder howe popular it will be, and how many ladies will allow themselves to be filmed.

Rory
    Participant

I bet when its ready it will be #1 for a good long while ill hafta check it out one day

Flint
    Participant

it may be popular for men, but how many ladies will party in it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here at Sheri’s Ranch all of the gals love making our special men happy in a safe, comfortable, legitimate environment. ” Sheri’s Video Room.”
    Although I’ve been in a number of professional film and video productions – and loved every minute of it – I am not yet sure the degree that I will be able to participate in a “Sex Tape Party.” here at the Ranch. I do not know at this moment the specifics of exactly how the room will work, but the suggestion was made that there should be a girl-girl video with “Kitty Kat and me having a Squirt War. The idea of that got me pulsating quite a bit to say the least.
    Stay tuned and we’ll see what happens.

Brianna Costello

http://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-models/Brianna_Costello/413/?nats=MTIyNzMzNjo0OjI,0

http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=26

Flint
    Participant

i had thought that these were video between the ladies and clientel?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm. And the Client in the middle. HAHA!! But it will not be happening any time soon not this year. I am in the house and the talk has gotten buried. Flint Darling, imagine all the paper work that would need to be presented!

Flint
    Participant

yes lots of papers to be signed, Brianna.

Bad Boy
    Participant

To quote the article I referenced in my original post:

PAHRUMP, Nev. — Sheri’s Ranch has announced a new addition to its menu of services: the Sex Tape Room, where guests can make their very own sex tapes.

and

“Customers often request to film their sessions with our courtesans,” said Dena, madam at Sheri’s Ranch. “So we have taken the concept even further with a room designed for our guests to watch themselves have sex like a celebrity from different angles, then take the footage home for repeated viewings.”

So, clearly, the customer is more than a mere observer.

Also, I fully expected that not every lady would offer this experience, and I very much respect that.

What I have a problem with is that, just like the all-inclusive vacation package from two years ago that never materialized, this service was announced online before it’s actually available. As someone who has wanted to make a sex tape for a very long time (but only in a private, safe/healthy environment), I was excited about being able to check this one off my list on my next trip to Sheri’s. I’m disappointed, to say the very least.

I would love to know which ladies would be willing to provide the sex tape experience when/if it ever becomes available.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Unfortunately Bad Boy, while I can’t speak for all the ladies, I can say that the general consensus is that most won’t use the room. Many of us ladies are incredibly discreet with the nature of this business ourselves and because you give all rights basically to the guest if they are given the tape the ramifications of its use are actually rather scary to most of us. So in all honesty, I think the list of ladies that would provide this type of party are very limited.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar