(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3474 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    Ok, the new Sheri’s Ranch website is operating fantastically now! It is much better than the old Forum system. However, we need the implementation of a PM system so members, management and of course your moderator may communicate effectively with everyone on the forum. The current Courtesan Official Page private message system where clients may contact Courtesans is problematic at times and is equated to snail mail at best. Courtesans and clients may contact one another by twitter accounts but the letter characters are limited and tweets are seen by everyone. Almost every brothel message board has a PM system except for the Sheri’s Ranch Forum, and we should be ahead of our competition.

Aaron
    Keymaster

@firefighter Thank you. I just enabled private message, Groups, notifications, friend connections and few other features.

Enjoy.

– Aaron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Aaron,
    That’s great that we now have a personal message system. Communication will be much easier and efficient now. I quickly discovered the access to the PM system by placing my cursor in the upper right-hand portion of the screen.
    Thanks, FF

Allissa
    Participant

Thanks for adding the pm! It’s amazing, especially if we are gone for awhile and can’t and can’t answer email!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I agree Alissa! A PM feature is the perfect addition to the forum!

KoalaBear
    Participant

Hi Aaron, I am trying to send a PM but keep getting an error. Is the message system working ?? or what do I need to do to send messages ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent myself a message to see if it was working. Test was a success.

Allissa
    Participant

“They giveth and they taketh, life is cruel that way.”

Flint
    Participant

PMs work for me now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have ability to use PM’s anymore and can’t see the one’s I had already gotten anymore.

Rocky
    Participant

Dumb question probably but is this the “send a message” feature on the ladies pages or something else?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    The ability to send a PM from my Forum account is no longer available. Apparently the PM capability has been removed.

The “Send a message” button is still available on the Courtesans’ Official Pages, but the Forum PM message system menu is no longer available. It’s important to be able to contact other members, especially in my capacity as moderator. Also, clients must be able to contact Courtesans regarding party plans, recommendations and appointments.

The Sheri’s Ranch email system has been problematic in the past, and Courtesans may only respond to clients when physically at the brothel which further complicates matters. I believe this is a hot button for clients desiring a quick reply to party questions, and delayed email responses may cause loss of business.

Courtesans may currently correspond with clients via Facebook or Twitter accounts anyway. A Sheri’s Ranch PM system would be convenient and an accolade for Sheri’s Ranch, since the brothel business is highly competitive.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar