(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary at Sheri’s Ranch for the third year now. We would like to thank Dena and staff for making our stay one we will always cherish. Everything about this visit was top shelf from our amazing dinners, stay in the motel and the service provided by Dena and staff. All this and we haven’t even got to the mind blowing party later.

Dena, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this a wonderful evening. You and your staff understand what quality customer service is all about. If I had to choose a ribeye from any restaurant in Vegas or Sheri’s I would always pick Sheri’s. It is worth the drive. The bar tenders always make sure we have the best service and really mix a great drink. They are always polite, friendly and genuinely care about providing the best service they can. The hostesses are always attentive and make sure we know they are there to facilitate when we are planning where the evening might take us. The security staff have always treated us with the utmost respect and courtesy. The motel staff whether checking in and out or requesting more towels have always made us feel valued. This kind of quality service is hard to find these days and we wanted you to know how much we appreciate it. Thank you again Mr. and Mrs. Northwoods.

For those wondering where the party review is, well it is to follow under Share an Experience.

Flint
    Participant

must find the time, to stay at the hotel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar