(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kat
    Participant

Hi there. I’ve never been to a brothel before and had some questions about the experience.

I know that pricing varies by individual and by a wide variety of circumstances, but I would still like to have some idea of what to expect. I’m looking to spend somewhere in the range of $2k-$5k, and I would be happy to drive myself out to the ranch and even do a week day early afternoon, if that gets me more variety, more time, more value.

I’m a little nervous about this, because I just don’t have a lot of experience with women. I’m a bi woman ending a monogamous marriage of 16 years, And I’ve just been without this kind of contact for so long, and even before my marriage I had only had a couple of female partners. I guess I’m timid about this because I worry about who I’ll click with, and whether there will be women there who would take on a female client, so whatever broadens my options there is fine.

I also am someone who has an incredibly high libido. are things priced by the sex act, or by the time? I guess I’m concerned about what I would get for that amount of money as well.

dabigguy
    Participant

You’re in luck: they have literally dozens of women who like women. Two of ’em are even married to each other. Click here to go to the Search Ladies page, enter a date range into the respective fields, click on “Click here to expand” to get the checkboxes, check the “Lesbian” and/or “Women” boxes due to it being an Or search rather than an And search, and you’ll get a selection of women to determine who is the most worthy.

Pricing seems to be both time, number of orgasms, and even how many other women you want to add to the fun, given your high libido. It’s cash or credit cards only; they have an ATM but there’ll be fees.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by dabigguy.
    Flint
    Participant

dabigguy said it. You should have no problem finding a lady(or two). Beforehand email or tweet the ones that appeal to you and see if there is any chemistry.Let the aldy know what you have in mind for time and activities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar