(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

Which ladies have no tattoo at all on their bodies. Some mention it on their page, but I thought to get a thread tro accumalte this information.

Flint
    Participant

no one will chime in? maybe due to the holidyas?

Ken Hollander
    Participant

I feel that once you get to know some of the ladies, the tattoos dont matter. a good tattoo is like a fine wine dancing on a candle.

Flint
    Participant

IMO tattoos distract from the natural beauty of a lady.

kane
    Participant

For me, tattoos do nothing for me. I am neither attracted by them or turned off by them. Like you, Flint, I love the natural beauty of the female form, but I do often wonder about the meaning of tattoos that some of the ladies have. I have even suggested that Allyssa do a Sheri’s Cribs episode about them, both her own and other ladies, where they talked about the tattoos they have. Tattoos are not, as I said a big deal to me, as long as they don’t distract from who the lady is. Take the aforementioned Allyssa, I am not particularly attracted by her tatoos, but everything else about her turns me on, so should I ever get the chance to party with her, I will do my best to make that happen. There are other girls that that is true about as well. Tattoos are in no way a deal breaker for me, but they aren’t a thing that makes me want to make a deal.

Flint
    Participant

I can see your POV kane. A long crib video havimng the ladies explain the menaing of their tattoos is a good ides.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar