(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 3098 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Syrilz
    Participant

I plan to come visit this upcoming week and wanting to set up about a 2hr party. I was wanting the opinion from someone like you @Flint would the price differential increase from limo be higher than near $300 with taxi? Also is there a way to private message on the forums? Thank you.

Flint
    Participant

PM are not enabled on thsi forum, AFAIK. I find it hard to answer, because it depends on what activities you are planning for your party and where you are holding it. I have been using the limo for years. Uber may be cheaper than a taxi but i have not checked. The limo leave less observables tha a taxi Lyft or Uber.
    Regardless i hope you enjoy your party. Have you contacted the lady(ies) you are interested in and/or made an appointment with the office?

Syrilz
    Participant

Working on contacting one. But wanted to get main situation of rides covers first. I heard sherris that uber take you there but then you have to take a taxi back. They said around 300 together there and back. And if it adds a good % taking limo then just trying to decide which would give most bang for the buck persay. Shame whispers disabled thanks for the reply. I guess i have a few days to decide.

Flint
    Participant

Let us know which mode you decide on and how your party went.

Joey
    Participant

I’ve taken the limo and have done the car rental, but never Taxi or Uber. I know that the limo adds to the cost of the party, but I prefer it. Let someone else worry about traffic and that narrow two lane road going up to Parhump. Plus, I really enjoyed the conversation with the driver (Warren) who is a character himself.

Flint
    Participant

Defintely on the nose about Warren. Preparty, I really do not want to deal with traffic.

Syrilz
    Participant

Uber was 80 here got same guy taking me back 120. So 200 total.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks. $200 might make a difference for a lesser expensive party, but YMMV.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar