(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    TheCatTribe
    Participant

I plan to visit the enticing courtesans of Sheri’s soon and I am sure I will have a mind-blowing time. I therefore plan to tip the courtesan with whom I party and any other staff who make my visit more pleasurable. Does anyone have advice on how much is a reasonable but generous tip for the courtesan? For example, what percentage of the party cost is considered a good tip? What about other Sheri’s staff? Any advice/guidelines on tipping them?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Flint
    Participant

I never though to tip the staff except for the limo driver. I have forgotten where i read about tips, but check out some of the stickies guides.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I’ll double-check the sticky guides, Flint. Thanks for the response. Any advice on tipping the courtesans (as opposed to staff)?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Tips are always appreciated, but there is no standard percentage. We will all be very happy with any tip that you give us, don’t fret too much about the amount, tip us whatever you think we deserve and you can afford to tip comfortably. The staff doesn’t get tipped too often, past the drivers and the bartender, so they really appreciate ANY tip you give them. What it comes down to is, its your money, tip as you see appropriate, and we will be grateful. Just keep in mind that we’re all highly allergic to $1’s! 😉

Flint
    Participant

you would be allergic to 100 $1s?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol I wouldn’t however my shift manager is going to be allergic to having to count out my petty cash every shift lol!

Azru007
    Participant

What are accepted formats of tips to the ladies? I was thinking of tipping with an Amazon Gift Card and then after I return from my visit to send a card with another gift card.

By the way when sending cards, gifts, flowers, I can send to Sheri’s Ranch with the lady’s name and it will be delivered is that right?

Flint
    Participant

Some ladies have a link to gifts they would enjoy.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yes, we do accept gift cards, as well as flowers and gifts off our wish lists, and yes just and it to Sheris under her stage name and she will receive it.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Thank you, lovely Angel, for your answer to my question. I’ll just try to be generous within what I can afford.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Another question occurred to me, do the courtesans have to split tips with the house? If one were to take the limo, does the driver get a cut of tips?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Limo ride is free and the Limo company derives their income through receiving 30% of the client’s party cost. This may seem like a substantial amount of money for Limo service, but a few Limo clients may not party so the Limousine company loses money on those dry runs. However, Limo drivers are salaried personnel, so it’s a nice gesture to offer your driver a tip for exemplary service. If you arrive by Limo it may be appropriate to tip both the Limo driver and your Courtesan too, because your Courtesan’s normal 50% portion of the party fee is reduced by 15% when a Limo is involved. Tips don’t usually exceed $100 for a Limo driver or Courtesan.

A Courtesan is required to split cash tips of usually $100 or more with the house; however, the Limo does not receive a portion of Courtesans’ tips. Also, extravagant gifts must be split with the house too. Furthermore, gifts and gift certificates of $100 or less are not normally subject to this split requirement.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Firefighter, thank you for the comprehensive answer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar