(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    sasnkvypu
    Participant

I am planning to visit this weekend but I don’t know how to drive a car..I need transportation but I fear the charges for the transportation provide by Sheri’s as I have read in some discussions that they charge more.I am tight on money a little. Please advise me if not Sheri’s transportation how else I can reach. This is my first time Sheri’s.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by sasnkvypu.
    Flint
    Participant

the limo is complementary but tips are appreciated. A taxi is expensive, but Uber is a paid option.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You could Uber/Lyft it there from Las Vegas assuming you’re flying in. And since you’re staying for the weekend you could use the limo to get back to Vegas.

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

Like Flint said, the Sheri’s Ranch car service is 100% complimentary. There is no charge for using Sheri’s transportation services (but tips to the driver are appreciated.)

Sheri’s Ranch provides free luxury car service so that our customers have a safe, discreet, and worry-free way to get from anywhere in the Las Vegas area to Sheri’s Ranch.

It is a service Sheri’s offers specifically so that customers like you don’t have to worry about anything. So don’t worry and enjoy the ride.

You can make a reservation here or, if you have any questions at all, feel free to call our office at 866.820.9100.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I was curious if Uber drivers would do this, so I looked into it a little to satisfy my own curiosity.

An Uber from the strip in LV directly to Sheri’s Ranch will run between $64 and $86 each way. A 90 minute wait in between will run $18. However drivers do not typically accept trips with long waits like that, so it would be preferable to order your Uber and then call the driver they give you immediately to discuss the specifics, offer an additional tip for the wait and offer to cancel the request and start a new one to get a new driver if your driver does not wish to take your request.

A little bit of a hassle, but definitely possible. I would anticipate a complete cost of around $200- $225 for the Uber. A little more if you plan to stay longer at the ranch.

Ideally Pahrump gets Uber and you can order an Uber from Las Vegas to Pahrump, and then a different one from Pahrump back to Las Vegas. Unfortunately that isn’t an option right now.

Flint
    Participant

Alex, thanks for doing that investigation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sheri’s Ranch provides a free Limo service from anywhere in Las Vegas to Sheri’s Ranch Brothel. http://www.sherisranch.com/las-vegas/default.aspx/

Courtesans normally split the party proceeds 50/50 with the house; however, an involved Limo receives 30% to fund the expenses, and the remaining 70% is split 50/50 between the Courtesan and house. Incidentally, it’s a nice gesture to tip a Limo driver, since they are salaried employees.

I drive my own car from California to Sheri’s Ranch, but it’s not free because I have transportation costs of fuel, maintenance and related expenses. Likewise, clients renting a car at McCarran airport must pay gas and rental fees. Uber passengers must pay a reasonable charge which is about half of a Taxi fare.

The Sheri’s Ranch Limo service is free of charge and the drivers are knowledgeable concerning frequently asked brothel related questions. Furthermore, I would much rather ride in the complimentary Sheri’s Ranch Limo than a Taxi or Uber because the Sheri’s Ranch Limo drivers know the exact route and aren’t judgmental concerning a person’s choice to visit a legal brothel.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I was unclear on whether only 15% comes out of the courtesan’s share or whether the 30% does. Are we sure it is 15%?

Regardless, there is no free lunch and the courtesans will know they will have to share the party price with the limo driver.

Anonymous
    Inactive

TheCatTribe,

Yes, when a Limo is involved their share is 30%. That leaves 35% apiece for the Courtesan and house. The Courtesan and house split the remaining 70% equally, because the Courtesan couldn’t afford to absorb the entire 30% that the Limo receives. Essentially the Courtesan receives 15% less when a Limo is involved, since she would normally receive 50% of the party proceeds.

If a client is astute in negotiating (the best haggler) and they have instilled romantic chemistry or made a specific connection with their Courtesan they will fair very well in negotiations. 🙂 😉

Prices: http://www.sherisranch.com/prices.aspx

It’s recommended that newbies read the following two posts so they have a basic knowledge when they visit the brothel.
    What Every LPIN Newbie Client Should Know http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/what-every-lpin-legal-prostitution-in-nevada-newbie-should-know/
    Dex’s Newbies Guide http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/dexs-newbies-guide/

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

I’ve been reading posts from people on this forum about Sheri’s car service for a few years now. A couple of forum users sometimes demonstrate that they have inside information by disclosing what they may have heard about how revenue is distributed between drivers, the house, and the courtesans. Often their posts state that a sex party resulting from Sheri’s car service will cost more because less revenue is apparently dispersed to the courtesan, so the lady will upcharge customers using our car service in order to make up the difference.

As far as costs: Sheri’s Ranch has never officially disclosed any revenue distribution information regarding our complimentary transportation services. The fact is that the service is free of charge and tips to the drivers are appreciated.

That being said, I’d like to state a few things:

1. First of all, it needs to be said that the Sheri’s Ranch car service is used extensively by numerous customers (and by an extraordinary number of repeat customers.) It is a service that a vast number of our clients rely on, particularly our clients who fly into Las Vegas regularly and look forward to their worry-free ride to Sheri’s where they can enjoy a cocktail and catch up with their driver. It is a service that many of our customers couldn’t live without. We frequently receive messages that praise the courteousness and professionalism of our drivers, who often establish a lasting acquaintanceship with our visitors.

2. Secondly, the women of Sheri’s Ranch would never “overcharge” one of their customers for any reason. These ladies are the best erotic companions in the business and they are not desperately trying to squeeze every dime from their customers. They are in demand, they are fabulous, and they are worth every penny – every time. It is an insult to these ladies to suggest that they need to unnecessarily upsell anyone who uses Sheri’s car service. Even if there were a revenue distribution model, these are customers that very often wouldn’t show up if it wasn’t for our car service, and the ladies know it. Also, the best customer is a repeat customer. Our ladies know that everyone has more to gain by playing the long game. They treat every customer fairly and show every customer the time of his (or her) life.

3. The insinuation is that our car service is some sort of hustle, and that “people in the know” would never use the service. This is ludicrous. Many gentlemen, ladies, and couples who have been friends of Sheri’s for years use our car service every time they’re in town, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.

We understand that our complimentary car service may not be a necessary amenity for every Sheri’s customer, but let’s not continue to make insinuations based on a narrow perspective of the value of the services we offer. The bottom line is that a lot of our customers sincerely appreciate the fact that we provide a safe, discreet, easy, and cost-free way for them to get from the Las Vegas area to the most celebrated sex destination on the planet.

Flint
    Participant

I appreciate the service as i would not be able to visit the Ranch otherwise.

RanchMama

Your not alone Flint. And we are happy to have you as a repeat customer and friend!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Dena!

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I apologize if my ignorant questions could have been taken as criticism or insinuation of anything underhanded regarding the limo service. I did not mean to discourage anyone from visiting Sheri’s because the limo service is the most convenient transportation.

I have no doubt the complimentary limo service is an excellent perk, one I may take advantage of myself in the future. There is no doubt that the limo service benefits customers, the courtesans, and Sheri’s. I did not mean to imply that courtesans would overcharge anyone for any reason. Instead, because the negotiation process is flexible and depends on a myriad of factors, I assumed a logical bargainer would consider overhead in setting a price. I understood then that this was speculation and a flexible factor at best. Now, I believe I stand corrected.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Sasnkvpyu, to answer everything stated above…There is a free limo ride to be taken to and from Vegas. The ladies understand that not everyone can afford a cab ride or that you may not know how to drive so we are willing to share our income with the house to pick you up. You won’t be charged extra just because you use the limo, however hours of fun can get costly… Hope you find this info helpful

Flint
    Participant

Also some of us do not drive anymore.

kane
    Participant

I will chime in here as well. I used the Limo service on my first, (of many I hope) trip to the ranch and I thought it was grand. Comfortable ride, nice company, (Warren was my driver), very knowledgeable, very informative and when he brought me from the ranch to Vegas next day, he even stopped at In and out Burger so I could get lunch because he remembered that I said I had never been to one the day before. I can drive, but am not a fan of driving and would rather have a first class ride out to a first class establishment with first class ladies and staff, and that is what I had at Sheri’s and their limo service.

Flint
    Participant

Warren is highly accommodating, in all the time I have known him.

Maverick
    Participant

Oh how I love these limo threads….the true Maverick in me gets to shine through….Here comes the firebrand.

Jeremy my friend we are about to dance.

I’ve been reading posts from people on this forum about Sheri’s car service for a few years now. A couple of forum users sometimes demonstrate that they have inside information by disclosing what they may have heard about how revenue is distributed between drivers, the house, and the courtesans. Often their posts state that a sex party resulting from Sheri’s car service will cost more because less revenue is apparently dispersed to the courtesan, so the lady will upcharge customers using our car service in order to make up the difference.

They are correct Jeremy if the time honored calculus has not changed since my last pass the limo cut comes off the top before the split so less is dispersed to the lady. In some cases, which can vary from house to house, the transports are/can actually be owned by the house as well so its really double dipping. These ladies are very wise and know the shot when a limo customer is in the house. These ladies are business people first and foremost if anything they know the math.

As far as costs: Sheri’s Ranch has never officially disclosed any revenue distribution information regarding our complimentary transportation services.

Another time honored tradition in LPIN, this is one detail about the hobby I do not appreciate…never have….the limo slight of hand trick. Its an act of subterfuge, industry wide, full disclosure is not an option for any house.

The fact is that the service is free of charge and tips to the drivers are appreciated.

My young squire it maybe complimentary but it is by no means free 😉

BTW, Warren is awesome…a great guy…hope he’s still around.

2. Secondly, the women of Sheri’s Ranch would never “overcharge” one of their customers for any reason. These ladies are the best erotic companions in the business and they are not desperately trying to squeeze every dime from their customers. They are in demand, they are fabulous, and they are worth every penny – every time. It is an insult to these ladies to suggest that they need to unnecessarily upsell anyone who uses Sheri’s car service. Even if there were a revenue distribution model, these are customers that very often wouldn’t show up if it wasn’t for our car service, and the ladies know it. Also, the best customer is a repeat customer. Our ladies know that everyone has more to gain by playing the long game. They treat every customer fairly and show every customer the time of his (or her) life.

Looking at the ladies in the pejorative when the limo burden is placed upon them is not right so I do agree the ladies in the larger context do not overcharge or upsell, however,as I said earlier in this post these ladies are wise they know the math. This is what makes the limo detail of LPIN even more hideous IMO the ladies take the brunt of the onus.

Even if there were a revenue distribution model, these are customers that very often wouldn’t show up if it wasn’t for our car service, and the ladies know it.

Here is where we have some agreement, there are some clients who need or choose to use the limo service….sometimes even when they know the stratagem. In my many years of mentoring on the various boards I have advised many on what to expect should they choose the complimentary transport option yet some still choose the option knowing fully the cost extensions. That’s fine by me what burns some of the LPIN habitue’ is the lack of disclosure.

3. The insinuation is that our car service is some sort of hustle, and that “people in the know” would never use the service. This is ludicrous. Many gentlemen, ladies, and couples who have been friends of Sheri’s for years use our car service every time they’re in town, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.

Jeremy, let’s be clear, I’m not insinuating anything….I’m making a full declaration. The lack of disclosure to the client as to the algebraic nature of the pecuniary calculations is in fact a hustle. Its simple if your going to divide a pie three ways instead of two some are going to be looking for or needing a bigger pie….simple. Your right its not “our” meaning Sheri’s car service, this is an industry standard,sometimes applied with custom variants.

We understand that our complimentary car service may not be a necessary amenity for every Sheri’s customer, but let’s not continue to make insinuations based on a narrow perspective of the value of the services we offer.

Agreed, for the right customer the limo has great value.

The bottom line is that a lot of our customers sincerely appreciate the fact that we provide a safe, discreet, easy, and cost-free way for them to get from the Las Vegas area to the most celebrated sex destination on the planet.

Agreed, this fact alone validates the need for the existence of host transport structure. The lack of disclosure or promulgation is the egregious issue.

I must be clear this is not just Sheri’s this is something that exists in most/all house in most all territories. So do not make the mistake of thinking I am rapping on Sheri’s…I am not…I am rapping on an odious LPIN standard.

My Best To All,

Bret Maverick

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Maverick.
    countryboy
    Participant

Well first I want to say hello to Mr. Maverick. Damn, didn’t know you still hung out here. How are you? CB here. It has been quite a while since we chatted. It sure was fun back when we were regulars on here.

I am going to stay away from the touchy subject being discussed as I don’t have experience with it, but wanted to say how I feel a rental car is really a good option and why.

First, based on my experience, rental cars in Vegas are the cheapest anywhere in the US.
    Second, the airport has a great setup where a bus takes you to one place where all the rental agencies are. It is very convenient.
    Third, the location of the rental car facilities is ideal for starting your trip to the ranch. The second you leave there your on your way.
    Fourth, the trip is kind of long, but very straightforward and good road.
    Lastly, when you drop off the car, a bus then takes you right to your terminal.

Just my two cents.

And good to hear your still kicking Mav and ready to chime in as you feel fit.

Have fun all,
    Countryboy

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by countryboy.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar