(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 5167 times
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Thinker
    Participant

Hello, I have seen in several posts that a tour is mentioned. I have been very curious about Sheri’s but not sure i am ready yet. Is it possible to visit and have a lady give a tour and ask questions? How would i go about arranging this?
    Thank you.

Flint
    Participant

You can get a tour before the party by asking the lady. I would be nice to tip her for that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thinker,
    Upon arriving at Sheri’s Ranch explain to the hostess that this is your first visit and you would like a tour. However, you may want to select a Courtesan to provide the tour in case you decide to party with her, since you may be aroused before the tour is over. 🙂 😉

Thinker
    Participant

Thanks for the help. Yes a tip at least would certainly be appropriate. I will be in Vegas towards the end of next month, i might stop by on the way back to SoCal for a look at least.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Thinker.
    Violet
    Participant

Hi Thinker!
    You should definitely stop by at least for a tour and who knows maybe you will feel comfortable enough to end up partying with a lady!

Eva M
    Participant

Hi Thinker,

You are most certainly welcomed to come and have a tour. Private time with the ladies is not expected if you’re not ready to go back and negotiate. You’ll notice we’re a very relaxed environment where the girls are friendly and always willing to accommodate you. It’s also possible to have a virtual tour so you know what to expect when you get here. Your tour guide can add details to the tour not provided online. No arrangements are required, simply show up with an open mind and who knows (like Violet mentioned) you might end up having a good time.

Thinker
    Participant

Ladies, thank you for your input. It is with the idea of finding out better how things work and what it is like there and getting comfortable with everything and coming back for a future visit that i would stop by for the tour. Since i am a virgin first timer for everything i think i would like a longer party with a variety of activities; and would make a special trip to Sheri’s for that.

Flint
    Participant

Be prepared if you get weak and have your special party then!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thinker,
    If you have time, I recommend spending a night in Sheri’s Hotel so you have ample opportunity to flirt with the Ladies. You are under no obligation to party; however, a complimentary room is offered with a minimum cost party.

Sheri’s Hotel: http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Flint
    Participant

firefighter can you PM me about hotel rooms and party costs?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    I would but our PM system was removed in September. I wasn’t provided a Sheri’s Ranch email account, since I can’t access the system from home. You can send me a private message on twitter at Firefighter @FiremanEngineer. Also, you can send me a PM on CWM message board if you’re a member.

Basically most of the 7 standard rooms have two queen beds, a bathtub & shower combination, TV tray, and a small CRT television.

The 3 Suites (Romance, Pirate & Egyptian) are much larger and have one king size bed instead of 2 queens, fireplace, mini refrigerator, LCD television, shower, jetted bathtub, sofa and dinette. http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

The standard room is complimentary with a minimum $500 party, and clients may upgrade to a suite for $20 weekdays and $40 weekends. The standard rooms are normally $75 weekdays and $85 weekends, and the suites are $95 & $125. It’s recommended that you reserve a room in advance, since only 10 rooms are available. Sorry, there is no Wi-Fi system.

Sheri’s Ranch is offering the “Ultimate Sex Vacation” packages that include a 2 or 3 night Hotel stay too. http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

The Ultimate Sex Vacation packages prices are the only figures we can provide because Nevada’s prostitution solicitation prohibition dictates that actual sex party negotiations be conducted on the licensed brothel premises. In addition, Sheri’s Professional Courtesans are independent contractors; they’re at liberty to set their own party prices, and types of parties or menu items they offer.

Flint
    Participant

Firefighter I do not have a Twitter account or the other logon so I will continue here. Are the hotel rooms close to the bar or can you get a quiet night sleep? The standard rooms are equivalent to which other by chain? Can you book a room far ahead of time?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    The 10 Sheri’s Hotel rooms are behind the Brothel (on the northeast side) in the rear courtyard area. The suites are Romance, Pirate and Egyptian, and there are 7 standard rooms. The 10 hotel rooms are in the same “L” shaped building. The hot tub and swimming pool are in the center of the Hotel, Brothel and 5 VIP Bungalow buildings. The Hotel is approximately 50 feet away from the main Brothel building and 5 VIP Bungalow buildings. The Hotel is a separate building between and off to the north side of the Brothel building and VIP Bungalow buildings. It’s very quiet in the Hotel rooms and you will get a very restful nights sleep. Yes, you can book far in advance, and I recommend it if you’d like a suite instead of a standard room. If one king bed instead of two queens is acceptable, the suites are well worth the extra cost. http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Flint
    Participant

firefighter this is all useful information. Unfortunately i cannot picture the layout as you describe it. maybe Google maps will help?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks, that is just what i need to see. That is from Google Earth or Maps?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    Yes, it’s google maps. You can click on the following hyperlink, and then click on “Sheri’s Ranch Brothel” on the slideshow strip at the bottom of the map and pan outside and inside the buildings too!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/10551+Homestead+Rd,+Pahrump,+NV+89061/@36.0708166,-115.9561708,295m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x80c63e73b7f22383:0xc0f614864e1828c7!2s10551+Homestead+Rd,+Pahrump,+NV+89061!3b1!3m1!1s0x80c63e73b7f22383:0xc0f614864e1828c7

Please find the same detailed photo of the property below with more identifying labels.

Take a virtual tour of the property: http://www.sherisranch.com/abouttheranch.aspx

Sheri’s Ranch Directions – Click on “Open the Map in Google Map” http://www.sherisranch.com/directions.aspx

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar