(800) 506-3565
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    John McGovern
    Participant

First timer here and wanted to make sure I’m communicating with the ladies through the correct method.

I’ve reached out to some of the lovely ladies that interested me and I’ve gotten first responses ranging from an hour to two days after my initial inquiry. I’ve responded to three of them, via email, with no response.

My question is, do I need to contact them again via the SR website or are they getting my email responses?

Thanks for your help!

Iris Sparks
    Participant

Ladies are only able to respond to their sheri’s ranch addresses when they’re at the ranch. Some are more regular with checking their email, others may be more sporadic in their computer use or occupied. If a lady you have contacted is not currently at Sheri’s, she won’t see your mail I ’til her next visit.

Flint
    Participant

What iris said. Unfortunately you need patience as some ladies check once or twice a week.

Hi John,

We are in the process of getting the ladies to respond to ALL client emails within 24 hours. That way they don’t feel like they are being ignored. This is a process and most of the ladies are doing a great job. It will eventually be all the ladies.

If you run into any issues with communication, please feel free to contact me at:
    mmcneil@resortcompanies.com

Thank you,
    Client Relations

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I would LOVE to be able to respond to my emails within 24 hours every single time. But since I only work 1 week each month, I have no choice but to leave many of my emails unanswered for weeks at a time. If only we had ano email server that can be accessed while at home.

That’s why I encourage all guys to get involved with twitter.

John McGovern
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the information. I was initially confused when responding to a message from one of the ladies if I should respond directly via email or if I had to send a response via the website. It appears the latter is the case.

Still waiting on a three or four ladies to respond from Monday, but no big deal, just wanted to make sure I was communicating via the proper method.

Look forward to visiting sometime soon!

John McGovern
    Participant

I’m on Twitter, but there are some conversations that I’d like to keep private… 🙂

[quote quote=19164]I would LOVE to be able to respond to my emails within 24 hours every single time. But since I only work 1 week each month, I have no choice but to leave many of my emails unanswered for weeks at a time. If only we had ano email server that can be accessed while at home.

That’s why I encourage all guys to get involved with twitter.

[/quote]

BadDog
    Participant

John, when sending Emails through the ranch site to the ladies be aware that there is only a couple of computers for all of the ladies to share. Finding free time to answer emails and computer availability is a rarity. Like Alex said, I find communicating through twitter is a whole lot easier for them. They do not get wifi service, so service through cell service is the only way. Very rarely will they be without a phone. If you need to discuss subjects privately, follow her and send her a DM.

Allissa
    Participant

I would love the chance to be able to answer emails when I’m away. Especially since I’m only there one week a month!

Flint
    Participant

mmcneil that is a high benefital policy change!

Thank you Flint.
    Like Allissa and Alex Empire stated, although the change will be made, it will still only be in affect for those ladies who are currently AT the ranch versus away.
    As we all know, the ladies can only respond to their emails when they are at the ranch.
    So we will have the Client Relations department respond with an “auto-reply” on their behalf letting you know that they are currently out of the house.
    However, for the ones that are in house at the time the email was sent, they can expect to have a response within 24 hours.

Flint
    Participant

Daily response of emails, while a lady is at the Ranch, is still a good change.

mr. s
    Participant

[quote quote=19163]Hi John,

We are in the process of getting the ladies to respond to ALL client emails within 24 hours. That way they don’t feel like they are being ignored. This is a process and most of the ladies are doing a great job. It will eventually be all the ladies.

If you run into any issues with communication, please feel free to contact me at:
    mmcneil@resortcompanies.com

Thank you,
    Client Relations

[/quote]

I am going to email one of the ladies next week. For a long time I had stopped sending emails in fear of not receiving a reply but I’m going to send an email next week because I may want to spend some time with her on my next visit and also to see if the “24 hour” rule is enforced

Alan
    Participant

Question related to this. If I email the lady from the website, get a reply in my inbox, and I, in turn, reply back from that email chain, does she see it? Or do ladies only respond to messages sent through the site?

Flint
    Participant

Yes she should see it in her Ranch inbox. Different ladies are better at answering email than others.

mr. s
    Participant

I am always waiting for days before I get a reply which is way past the required time frame. I won’t mention the name of the lady who I am referring to but she probably don’t like me. Some ladies don’t realize that not all clients have twitter.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by mr. s.
    Flint
    Participant

Many ladies are not prompt about answering emails. You could call the office and have them ask the lady in question to look at her Ranch email.

mr. s
    Participant

Thank you Flint and if I continue to feel ignored I just might call the office and ask them to remind her to check her email, as you suggested. I just don’t want them to think I’m being annoying and I don’t want the lady to get in trouble. Emails between a lady and a client are important. I’m sure ladies want as many new clients as they can get if I’m not mistaken.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar