(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mik4384
    Participant

i am wondering if you are planning to go to the ranch but haven’t make a reserve which one is best to got o ranch’s during weekday or weekend?

Flint
    Participant

In what sense are you talking about? Are you concerned, that with no appointment, the lady(ies) of your choice might not be available? Are you worried about crowds at the bar?

mik4384
    Participant

not sure just in general i guess

Flint
    Participant

if you made an appointment ahead of time, it would not matter. if you were going to talk to the ladies, weekend evenings are more crowded. Not certain I can help more without more details or concerns.

Hello mik4384,

Really either the weekday or weekend works. Its really based on YOUR schedule, regardless of what day or time you come down, we always have at least 2 dozen ladies available for your choosing.
    You can make a reservation online with the lady of your choice, or request a line-up once you arrive at the ranch.

Grab a drink and some food at the bar, and mingle with all of our beautiful ladies.

Enjoy your stay!

– Client Relations

Jenn
    Participant

Of course this is a matter of personal opinion, but I find it infinitely more satisfying to play hooky on a school day! Speaking of school….if you’re smart and thinking of playing in one of our themed playrooms or bungalows, you might find more availability during the week. But no one walks away from Sheri’s unhappy on any day!

hebrewhammer
    Participant

I will be in Vegas for the AVN Expo (Jan 17-22), and I would like anyone’s opinion on when is a good time in the evening to visit Sheri’s Ranch.
    I know most people say anytime is a good time, but still I would to know how busy it gets during the AVN Expo.
    I’m not going to make an appointment with any of the ladies, although a few of the ladies profiles / pictures have caught my attention. I would rather talk with a few of the ladies first in person who are working when I do arrive (I’m thinking some-time in the evening between 7-8).

Flint
    Participant

I think early evening around 7-8 is better on a weekday. AVN may reduce the number of available ladies, but I have not been to the Ranch over that time period.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar