(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Well, we’ve all heard the old saying about opinions, but personally I’m a bit of a butt girl so screw it, let’s have some naughty fun! This forum needs a bit more kink to it, so as requested by Flint I’ve started this to share our dirty opinions! Tell us about your idea of kinky, what’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever fantasized about, or heard of. There’s thousands of ways this can go, I wonder who the most creative will be?

I’ll start it off with the tamer kink of foot jobs!

Flint
    Participant

Not the most kinky but having sex with your favorite Superheroine.

Kaiser
    Participant

http://newblog.sherisranch.com/fetish/golden-showers-water-sports/

I was really glad to see that post by Amber Lynn regarding water sports since it contains my clothes wetting/omorashi fetish. I absolutely love desperation and wetting. The subtle movements to full-blown pee dances drive me crazy. Of course, the best part is when she loses control. Everyone knows how good relief after a huge pee can be. I think this might be a bit more common than we like to admit.

Hopefully I can find a courtesan at Sheri’s to indulge me.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Kaiser.
    schwalsr
    Participant

Oooooh… such a juicy topic! After blindfolding me, tying my hands together above my head, then spreading my legs apart and tying them to the bed, my lover randomly teases/tortures me with the triple threat of melted wax, ice cubes and a big, soft feather. Interspersed amongst all of this are a few quick bits of fellatio, some of which she allows me to watch, some not. Finally, she slides her body the length of mine (from foot to head,) stopping so that I can first kiss/lick her breasts, then perform cunnilingus on her as she unties my hands. After she unties my legs, I use the feather on the length of her body as a lead-in to the tamer parts of our little tryst.

Any takers, ladies??

Flint
    Participant

so far very good. Any other want to contribute?

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

My 5 liter box of wine, leather clown suit and electric cattle prod

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol lewd, that sounds very kinky!
    Schwalsr, I’d love to take you up on that!
    Kaiser, indeed it is actually a fairly common kink. Our world has grown so consumed with being accepted, “normal” and has forgotten that the thing that makes this world so beautiful is that we are all unique, and there really is no such thing as normal. Its simply another opinion, in China its normal to eat bugs, in the Philippines its normal to point with your lips instead of finger, and in America its normal to bunish a waitress with a lesser tip because the cook messed their order up or the place was too busy and they had to wait even though neither are the waitresses fault at all. The moral of the story here is if it feels right to you its normal, and probably a hell of a lot more common than one would think. As far as finding a courtesan, it really shouldn’t be too hard, we are here for your naughty fantasies and that’s a pretty easy party. Fret not, send a couple emails to the ladies and I’m sure you’ll find that we will be happy to accommodate!

stripe_pa
    Participant

I’m not sure they are all considered kinky, however:

1) A “country” girl in Daisy Duke Jean Shorts, a flannel shirt tied in the front, western boots, and pigtails.

2) I’ve already done superheroine parties, but still have others I’d like add to the list.

3) Still wanting to try the Nuru.

This may be more of a wish list than a kink list?

Flint
    Participant

Perhaps two penises in one vagina with two straight guys is kinky?

1lovekristi
    Participant

WARNING: This may be one of the most UNUSUAL fantasies/kinks/”whatever you call it” that you’ve heard of (maybe the MOST unusual) and some or all of the courtesans may be freaked out. You’ve been warned.

Anyway, one of the books I read was Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” (believe it or not, I was actually reading it when I was at the ranch a while back. I was surprised nobody came up to me and asked what I was reading. Oh, well).

Anyway, as I was reading it, I figured it would be nice and fun to do a role-play involving… uh… Dracula and Lucy.

Here’s a scene from the 1992 movie:

I don’t know how many of you seen it. In the book, it was way more detailed and there were multiple times when Dracula accosted Lucy.

I just hope “Mina” doesn’t show up and spoil the fun. ;-).

I hope I didn’t scare away any of the courtesans (I’m actually a very nice person), but you did want us to tell you our idea of kinky.

P.S.: What would you even call that kink? “Dracula kink”? “Vampire kink”?

P.P.S.: In the original novel, Dracula was actually a pretty old person, not a young, hot looking teen like how some other books portray him… and believe it or not… daylight does not kill him.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by 1lovekristi.
    techieguy80
    Participant

Well, I hope the ladies aren’t lined up with rope next time I walk in, but I’d like to have a party where the lady ties me up and has her way with me like I’m one of the best looking men she’s ever seen. And then it would be role reversal and my turn to tie her up and do the same. It’s something I’ve thought about for a long time, but has really grown over the last year after a party with a couple of my favorite ladies and a blindfold.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

Vampire play is a whole big fetish all to itself! Believe it or not it isn’t just teen girls fanning over sparkly vampires but a lot of guys are into it to! You aren’t alone!

All of these are fun kinky ideas!

1lovekristi
    Participant

I don’t think any of these could be done at Sheri’s Ranch, but staying on the subject of fantasies, here are my other top 4 (and it is these specific scenes)…

(#4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es1vw9z7__g

(#3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsRjfu57MMQ

(#2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_QffCZs-bg

And (drum roll) my #1 ALL TIME FANTASY is…

(#1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFZrM38mf7Y
    ESPECIALLY from 1:41 to 1:55 πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ ! I would LOVE to do this scene with a girl (yeah… my kinks/fantasies are a little different from most people πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ).

Looking at all of these… I almost want to take up voice lessons again (long ago, in a time far, far away, I actually aspired to go into musical theatre).

Hmmm… I wonder if any of the courtesans have a singing background or are singers outside of the ranch.

Thomas
    Participant

Im surprised this post hasent appeared sooner but it is a perfect topic so I have to throw my two cents in. I have a few things in my mind that are tied for kinkiest. First being the host of my very own week long bacchanal. Second I’ve always been excited of scensory play. Not knowing where your partner is and just as exciting your partner not knowing what your doing. Third and not least pleasuring my partner in a public place preferably under a table at a restaurant or in a dark theatre.

Paloma Del Castillo
    Participant

I would say incorporating toys. It’s such a turn on to lay out my collection and play with the slip and fit of the treasures from my box. Many people are insecure and unsure of them. It’s cute πŸ™‚
    Most men don’t realize how good an anal toy can feel for him while she “wears” it. With a tail toy in place, the male lover can feel an increased tightness in her during (otherwise) normal sex. If it is textured and of a length, it will stimulate him creating a new sensation with each movement. It’s especially nice with a long term partner to experience each other in a whole new way.

Make your appointment with me here

http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=678
    February 1st-29th
    March 1st-13th
    March 29th-31st
    April 1st-17th
    ******2016******

Angel Parr
    Participant

I just have to say, I love the great ideas you all are posting! The vampire one sounds very interesting, and the opera as well! Oh and BTW, I love to sing, and not to shabby at it if I don’t say so myself.

Flint
    Participant

I do not see toys as kinky, but not so with vampires.

Paloma Del Castillo
    Participant

kinkΒ·y
    ˈkiNGkΔ“
    adjective
    informal
    involving or given to unusual sexual behavior.
    synonyms: perverse, abnormal, deviant, unconventional, unnatural, degenerate, depraved, perverted; informal pervy
    “a kinky relationship”

I feel that toys qualify because it is not in every couple’s intimate repertoire. I’ve known many women that have never used one before and are shocked to receive a gift from me that buzzes! Lol
    Perhaps we can agree it’s beginner kink πŸ™‚
    Make your appointment with me here

http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=678
    February 1st-29th
    March 1st-13th
    March 29th-31st
    April 1st-17th
    ******2016******

Thomas
    Participant

I must agree with Paloma. Most things in this world are categorized ranked and ordered but no so with kink. Kink being such a subjective field and all. I’m sure there are more than a few people I’m the world who find regular sex to be kinkey and I’m sure sex toys would make them blush.

Flint
    Participant

To stretch things, is sex including animals kinky or purverse?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar