(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

I really enjoy viewing images of Kitty Cat taking a bath or shower. I never get tired of looking at them. It makes me want to choose her as the main courtesan if/when I go to Sheri’s Ranch.

Whose pictures do you love or can stare nonstop?

Jerome Roberts
    Participant

Tatyana’s photos! I study them for an embarrassing amount of time each week. She has, by far, the most photos of any of the women at the ranch. And they are all artistic and gorgeous. The ones of her with the body paint… phew… just super hot. Ridiculously hot. The ones of her in the bathtub. OH MY GOD.

Anonymous
    Inactive

rewith85man,

Yes, all of Sheri’s Courtesans have sexy and seductive images but some Ladies appeal more than others to a client’s specific taste.

I partied recently with Romanian Ellie who is very photogenic and appears gorgeous in her photos. Furthermore, she’s even more sexy and seductive in person.
    Ellie’s Official Page profile, preferences, body stats, schedule, party types she caters, photos and reviews: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=558

In addition, it may be helpful to peruse all the Ladies’ photos who appear in Sheri’s lineups searching for Ladies that may overwhelm your senses,
    “Sheri’s Ranch Weekly Lineup” http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx
    and
    “Scheduled Ladies coming soon” http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jerome Roberts,

Yes, Tatyana is definitely photogenic and she’s just as gorgeous in person too!

Tatyana’s Official Page profile, preferences, body stats, schedule, party types she caters, photos and reviews: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=321

coldshowr
    Participant

One of the best things about a ranch is that there’s always a girl that appeals to all the difference things us men like. So when I read threads like these it’s good because you might take a second glance or see things in a new way.

Having said that there’s a ton of pictures here that have caught my eye more than once especially because of inexperience on my part and a love of women in sexy lingerie. So hard to pick one girl but I figure I will give props to the sexiest pics I have seen.

Sasha – her pics in that black lace seduce me every single time. makes me smile no matter what day I have
    Olivia – on the bed in black/white lingerie and her black/white shots are amazing! she’s gorgeous
    Violet – love her new lady in red pics
    Karli Brooks – shot of her on the bed is one of my favorites
    Michelle – great, great nude shots that never leave your mind
    Suzanne – love the white shirt pics, very sexy!
    Allissa – sexy lingerie/nude pics, plus love the sultry looks in each shot
    Eva – The pool table shot leads to a lot of fantasies.
    Emma – Love her red lingerie shots by the bedpost
    Amber – nude with pearls. Whew. Sexy as hell.

coldshowr
    Participant

One of the best things about a ranch is that there’s always a girl that appeals to all the difference things us men like. So when I read threads like these it’s good because you might take a second glance or see things in a new way.

Having said that there’s a ton of pictures here that have caught my eye more than once especially because of inexperience on my part and a love of women in sexy lingerie. So hard to pick one girl but I figure I will give props to the sexiest pics I have seen.

Sasha – her pics in that black lace seduce me every single time. makes me smile no matter what day I have
    Olivia – on the bed in black/white lingerie and her black/white shots are amazing! she’s gorgeous
    Violet – love her new lady in red pics
    Karli Brooks – shot of her on the bed is one of my favorites
    Michelle – great, great nude shots that never leave your mind
    Suzanne – love the white shirt pics, very sexy!
    Allissa – sexy lingerie/nude pics, plus love the sultry looks in each shot
    Eva – The pool table shot leads to a lot of fantasies.
    Emma – Love her red lingerie shots by the bedpost
    Amber – nude with pearls. Whew. Sexy as hell.

Obviously, a lot there. What can I say, just a lot of beautiful, sexy women.

kane
    Participant

Actually, I find ALL the girls sexy in one way or another, but some of my favorites would be, (In no particular order)

Sasha: The very first picture on her page, and actually all her pics in the little black dress. If I have a party with her, I would hope she still has it and would wear it so I could remove it.

Karli Brooks: the one with her legs in the air, (#6).

Olivia on the counter, (#16)

Amber Lynn: A killer smile, (#16)

Angel Parr: black dress on the rug, (#1)

Destini: black and tan outfit with boot on pumpkin. (#21)

Alissa: Reading the magazine. (#39)

AJ: Looking into the mirror. (#5)

Riley: On the Zebra stripes with feet crossed. (#23)

Ashlee: black bikini (#9)

I COULD GO ON AN ON

There are too many sexy pictures of sexy girls on the site!/ (well, you can never have too many sexy girls….)

Allissa
    Participant

You all have great taste! Thanks for the mentions

UKpete
    Participant

With the amount of lovely ladies there, it would be impossible to single out just one, but my own personal favourites would be:

Red Diamond
    Montana
    Allissa
    Kitty Kat
    Destini
    Eva Morales
    Amber Lynn
    Charina.

But if going for sexiest smile and eyes that would be sexy Dena 😉

RanchMama

awwwww…. Thank you so much!

Flint
    Participant

There is something subtile about Dena that makes here attractive.

UKpete
    Participant

Nothing subtle about Dena shes just beautiful

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Thank You UKPete!!!! Glad you enjoy mu photos. I do believe that me in person is always better… 😉

Anthony
    Participant

I think all the women of Sheri’s have seductive images but to me it is Tatyana hands down. Take a look at the steamy pictures she added to her latest blog (oh my):

The Sexy Girlfriend Experience

Alex
    Participant

Tatyana

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Thank you for all the mentions! You all are fabulous! All the sexy gals here at the ranch have very sexy and seductive photos…glad you all enjoy them! …it’s even better when you see us all in person though!

cherry
    Participant

I think Red Diamonds is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and has the best figure. I am jealous 🙂 I wish I could take pictures like hers, especially the school room ones.

cynapse
    Participant

I personally like Red Diamond’s photos. Don’t get me wrong, all the ladies are extremely beautiful. but, there is just something about Red Diamond that attracts my attention. The red hair, the curves, her smile, I am not sure; But there is something very sensual about her. But, that is just my opinion.

TNT
    Participant

Even though my avatar is Marilyn’s “Gentleman Prefer Blondes” … the ladies at Sheri’s with dark hair colors are very alluring!

setixsignals
    Participant

crissy did it for me enjoy thoes legs much as the stockings or red panties sure i missed something

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar