(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Angel Parr. This post has been viewed 3929 times
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s 2016. Every hotel has WiFi for hotel guests. Why don’t they have WiFi for hotel guests at the ranch? They have WiFi available in the bar, but you can’t use it because hotel guests are banned from using electronics in the bar. Setting up a WiFi network isn’t difficult.

Flint
    Participant

they are concerned about its use in the Bungalows and Playland?

Angel Parr
    Participant

No, the WiFi is only for us ladies so we can get on here and our twitter accounts. We don’t have WiFi because you’re not supposed o have your phones out any was, and that way you can’t worry about wor while you’re here, we get your undivided attention, which means you get a stress free day of pleasure!

Flint
    Participant

That do not seem reasonable. if we are in our hotel room, no parties are held in them. How about wired internet in those rooms?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m talking about using a laptop while in the hotel room. Or if you have poor cell phone reception, you could use the wifi to make a phone call.

Flint
    Participant

Yes i can see having WiFi in your room, only. Cell phone reception is not that good, AFAIR.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Think about it like going on vacation to a beautiful island, you’re completely cut off of natural civilization so all you can do is enjoy the beauty of the place and relax. Its exotic, worry about electronics when you get back to the real world, if your biggest concern whilst here is the WiFi we’ve done something significantly wrong!

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Angel Parr.
    Flint
    Participant

I see your point, Angel, but decoupling from net repsonsibilities is not desirable for some for a few days.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Then you can always be your own WiFi box, a few of the girls have gotten them so they have signal in their rooms. They are fairly cheap and work well. Just a thought…

Flint
    Participant

When i meet you, that could be a minor topic of discussion, Angel.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Sounds like a date to me! 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar