(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Amber Lynn
    Participant

#WildWednesday @Sherisbrothel

I am super excited to announce that we have started a weekly event here at the ranch! #WildWednesday, which will occur every hump day! #WildWednesday is a way for us ladies to have fun and play together…of course we would love to have special friends come participate and play with us every #WildWednesday too!

We have an amazingly fabulous, fun, kinky, and perhaps at times a tad bit erotic list of upcoming events, everyone is sure to enjoy! I will post a calender of upcoming #WildWednesdays @Sherisbrothel in the very near future!

Our first #WildWednesday was a Sexy Sundae Party…chocolate syrup…nuts…sprinkles(my personal fav!)…whipped cream…and of course cherries! Need I say more…Let your mind wonder, and I m sure you can only imagine all the naghty fun all of us sexy ladies had!

Today is #WildWednesay and we plan on tapping into our wild more creative sides…bedazzling “squirt guns” and decorating very thin tank tops…that will become nealy translucent when we all get WET at Sheri’s 4th of July “Squirt Gun” Spectacular! It is guaranteed to be incredibly WILD…and very very WET!

Stay tuned to photos…and video too!

• This topic was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    Flint
    Participant

Amber is this to be an all day(or main shift)event? In the past i have visited the Ranch on Wednesday but was not going to for my next visit.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

We plan on making all events on going throughtout the day…nothing short and sweet! We want everyone to come…have fun…and play with us! I will post the upcoming events in further detail very soon! Today’s #WildWednesday was so much fun…we started around 4pm, and we are still going strong! Stayed tuned for pics!

Tomorrow is Sheri’s Squirt Gun Spectacular! We are having a squirt gun fight tomorrow evening, it’s going to be FABULOUS! You can never go wrong when you mix slinky white tank tops and water!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Here are just a few pics from #WildWednesday & Sheri’s 4th of July Squirt Gun Spectacular! Enjoy!
    …there are many more to come

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for the pictures> it would be nice for us not there to see some once a week.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@flint…that is our goal! I will post more pics of our squirt gun fight this afternoon…stay tuned!

I am glad everyone who couldn’t make it is in enjoying the pics…we had so much fun!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

A few more pics from our squirt gun fight!

Flint
    Participant

Without hijacking this thread, is Wednesday slower than other days of the week?

Pierced
    Participant

Thanks for all the pictures and videos, those of us who couldn’t be there in the flesh appreciate it!

Pup
    Participant

You all remind me of Charlie’s Angels with some of those poses. Except for one thing… Charlie never had angels as gorgeous as this !

Amber Lynn
    Participant

LOL! We do not necessarily have any specific day slower and/or busier then another day…it’s a catch 22 if you know what I mean? What better day then Wednesday (Hump Day) for us to play and have some naughty fun!

This weeks #WildWednesday @SherisBrothel…Hot & Juicy Jenga…Jenga with a naughty twist! Stay tuned for pics!

Thank you for all the sweet compliments! I am glad everyone is enjoying the pics we had so much fun! I will post a calender of events by Wednesday, so everyone can plan accordingly!

Pup
    Participant

Hi Amber,

What time is the Jenga on Wednesday. Love to come by if possible and watch you gals. Maybe bring a naughty game myself?

Flint
    Participant

That is a good enough reason for Wednesday naughty events, Amber.

Olivia
    Participant

Wild Wednesdays has been a success so far! It has definitely brought more fun into the bar, some silliness and all around great time with the girls that like to participate.. My phone hasn’t been letting me load the pictures I have on to my twitter account, so I have been forwarding them to Amber and Mama Dena.. I hope you’re all enjoying our fun times on Hump Day!! We would love to see some of you come by and participate with us!!

Flint
    Participant

Perhaps on my next visit….

Allissa
    Participant

Amber and the girls worked very hard at making Naughty Life-Sized Jenga a success. It was fun watching the girls compete and enjoyed yummy pizza too!

Flint
    Participant

What is today’s wild Wednesday like?

RanchMama

We are doing Amber’s naughty Pictionary for this Wild Wednesday! and in Amber’s words…..

Not your average Pictionary themes and concepts…Think outside the box…venture to the wild side and get a bit naughty!

Enjoy a fun relaxing, and of course erotically stimulating evening with all of us beautiful bomb shells at Sheri’s Ranch, as we indulge ourselves in a Pizza Party coupled with playfully perverse Pictionary! Have a casual dinner date with various beauties all at once. Get to know us a little better over cocktails, and a few slices of pizza. After dinner lets work up an appetite for desert by engaging in playfully perverse Pictionary! A fabulously naughty spin on a very innocent and traditional version of the timeless classic, Pictionary.

Flint
    Participant

Sounds interesting, thanks Dena. Maybe some pictures could be posted?

RanchMama

I will be posting pics. I had to download some apps on my phone to re-size for the upload. So I should be able to post quicker..

Are you going to come out play?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar