(800) 506-3565

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Eva M
    Participant

It’s official! We’re having another much anticipated Wild Wednesday at Sheri’s this week! I’ll be your lovely host and I’m gitty with excitement about the frolicking to come. The world over is glued to their monitors anxiously rooting for their national team to win the soccer World Cup in Brazil. Being a sports enthusiast and deeply competitive woman I thought it fun to bring a little World Cup to Sheri’s. The ladies are all encouraged to support the county of their choice and join in the fun on Sheri’s back lawn. The more the merrier. I’m hoping for teams of four (maybe five depending on participation). But this won’t be your typical soccer game. The Goalie’s will have secret weapons to ward off intended forwards from scoring. Let’s just say the girls can wear white t-shirts at their own risk. There will be a nice prize for the MVP and the winning team gets $20 on the bar jukebox, courtesy of yours truly. Now get your best soccer plays together ladies because it’s going to be serious good fun.

MrsCaliLove
    Participant

Sounds fun=D!! Lets hope u guys still have Wild Wednesdays when we come back at the end of the year!

Flint
    Participant

Sounds good. Please post many pictures for thsoe who cannot attend. Maybe Wild Wednesdays every week during the Summer months?

Erin
    Participant

I’m totally in! I can’t wait for this Wednesday, I’m going to bust out my French flair

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

Don’t forget to turn the sprinklers off. I mean, be sure to turn the sprinklers on…

Winterfun
    Participant

Awesome idea Eva! Never has there been a game with so many winners 🙂

CandyAndy
    Participant

Good luck today ladies!

Eva M
    Participant

That was fun! Thanks to all the lovely ladies that participated. Participation is always the most important 🙂 I’m already planning my next Wild Wednesday in late July!

Flint
    Participant

Please post many pictures for those who did not attend!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar